NaviLED PRO Port Navigation Lamp - 3nm - Red Lens/Black Housing
Ultra durable, power saving LED navigation lamps for enhanced safety.
NaviLED®PRO lamps are proven worldwide on commercial, military and recreational vessels.
Ultra low current draw
Port, Starboard and Stern lamps consume less than 3.2W combined.
No bulbs, No maintenance, Ultra long service life
Hella marine LED technology has no filaments to break making NaviLED®PRO lamps extremely shock and vibration proof for proven reliability and safety in demanding conditions.
Multivolt™ 9-33V DC
Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages.
Fully sealed for life. IP 67 certified
Each NaviLED®PRO lamp is a completely sealed unit. High impact housings ensure durability from waves and impact. Ultra heavy duty BSH versions use high-tech Grilamid® lens to offer superior strength in extreme conditions.
Pre-wired with 2.5M of twin core marine cable
High quality cable assemblies for time saving, completely sealed installations.
- Material Description: High impact resistant acrylic lens
- Minimum Visible Distance: 3 Nautical Miles (Yachts and Powerboats)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 2.5M of twin core marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt™ 9-33V DC
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts. Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts
- Power Consumption: Port, Starboard and Stern - Less than 3.2W combined.
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- Weight: 250g (including cable)
- Approvals: IMO Col Reg 72, RINA, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime NZ