40 inch Marine Series Curved Double Row light bar with combo beam and 400 watts. These LED light bars look great, are tough and super bright. A great way to light up the channel while under way at night. The combo spot/flood beam pattern gives you best of both worlds, lighting up the markers in the channel as well providing a broader flood pattern for lighting up the deck and just beyond. Mount to your hard top, cockpit, fly bridge. They will also light up your Jeep, Work Truck, Tundra, SUV, Custom Off Road Rig, work truck, ATV, riding lawn mower and snowmobile.
Marine Series Upgraded Features Include:
- Better Waterproof and Dustproof Design IP69K
- 316 stainless steel screws every 1.5 inches to ensure an impenetrable seal.
- Aluminum Housing & Installation brackets
- Military Aurora Breather for Better Heat Dissipation
- Brighter With Greater Beam Distance than almost any other lights out there
- A Better Look and Design
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
- The product is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion. Equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- LED Chips: CREE 10 Watt
- Lumen: 34,240
- Watts: 400W
- Beam Pattern: Combo
- Input Voltage: 9-36V DC
- Color Temperature: 5000K-5700K
- Housing Material: Aluminum 6063 housing
- Housing Color: White DuPont powder coated
- Lens Material: GE Lexan Lens
- Life Time: More than 50,000 hours
- Dimensions: 31.5" x 3.5" x 3.3"
- Height When Mounted: 4.2"
- Certifications: CE, ROHS, ISO9001, IP68 & IP69K
- Waterproof Rate: IP68 & IP69K
- 40 Curved Dual Row Combo Beam Marine Series LED Light Bar
- Mounting Brackets and Nuts
- Waterproof Connector
- Wiring harness with 12V40A relay, fuse, fuse holder and switch (approximately 12 feet long from connector to switch, approximately 5 feed from battery to switch)
- Two Year Limited Warranty